Tuesday, November 9, 2010

smoker alert (damn i can't quit)

Have a quick cigarette go on just try one

Its not forever it’s simply all for fun

Take a look at what peer pressure has done

Your brain wants to take it but your legs want to run



There sitting down there, patiently waiting

To see if I’ll take one after all this hating

But the persuaders don’t truly understand

Im hating cause my dad, died with a cigarette in his hand



What The smell of smoke in my shirt?

Warning, Warning Smoker alert!



What’s the harm if I have one little puff?

But the real danger is if I can’t get enough of the stuff

They’re still waiting for my answer; they have been for a while

I have to prove myself to pass there smoking trial



My mind is really racing

Plus my heart is truly pacing

It’s not even a serious decision it’s just a, “Cigarette Flirting”

I won’t be saying this in 24 years when my lungs are hurting



What The smell of smoke in my shirt?

Warning, Warning Smoker alert!



Should I do it or should I not

Should the lighter be cold or should it be hot?

The suspense is tense they want a response now

Why did I get myself into this, just tell me how



I know myself that im an addictive fellow

Should I risk it and my teeth will turn yellow

Right im going to give an answer, it is now or never

But the answer I give will affect me forever





What The smell of smoke in my shirt?

Warning, Warning Smoker alert!



The answer is this, not knowing what to expect

But then I look down on the floor and they all are dead

That is certainly the least I expected

The truth actually is the death was smoking affected

No comments: