Friday, November 12, 2010

lust is your last

i the angry and the desperate

Never have you till then

You made your self-close



You intimidator

Make me desperate

Provoking, hatred



Selfish hoodwink

You only heed for what you feel



As I show my existence

You never care what it was



What kind of mortal are you?

You evildoer, monster at my bed

You are the great nightmare of my life



You bring me self-pity

As you know that am craving for you

You put your self on forward



Never thinking I was there

You only see me through out your

dilemma



I hate you

Finest word to say



I hate you

My body is on tremor

Angry, slowly coating my soul



My teeth gnashing

Coz of pain you've left



Speechless

No sounds

Heart palpitate

Reminding me that am still breathing



This will be kept

As I know you

Sorry...

No comments: