Sunday, December 7, 2008

i need you no longer

I need you no longer

You walk like a supermodel
You wear every clothes you want
You post like a linger endorser
You try to promote everything you had
You feel like you’re in the centerfold of famous man’s magazine
But all I can say you are not Taira Banks

You act like a movie star
You imitate every famous line
You have your make-up artist
You feel like you’re in the front of camera
You think you could won an Oscar
But all I can say you are not Nicole Kidman

You speak like a talk show host
You use to think everyone is watching you
You have your own microphone
You feel you’re in the hot seat
You think you’ve got the guts to be broadcast in national television
But all I can say you are not Oprha

You sang like a singer
You hit every high note
You have your moves
You feel like you’re in the concert
You think you can perform in Madison’s square garden
But all I can say you are not Celine Dion

You play like a professional
You can hit a volley
You carry your own racket
You feel you’re on the court
You can think you can win this game
All I can say you’re not Venus Willams


You deliver your speech like a leader
You communicate well to others
You have your own audience
You feel like you’re in the campaign and addressing your flat form
You think you’re a candidate in national election
All I can say you aren’t Hillary Clinton

You feel like you are every woman
That needs a VIP treatment
You think you’re a saint
That every guy will kneel down and beg for your love
I guess you are wrong
Seeing you like that is pissing me off
That’s why I need you no longer


No comments: